Home |
   
     

DOLCE FAR NIENTE when she was named SEAWOLFE C. at Flisvos Marina 21/Aug/05

DOLCE FAR NIENTE ex SEAWOLFE C. at Flisvos Marina 06/Jul/05

First photo taken by John Samonas with a Casio Exilim Z4

rest taken by willawake with an Olympus c5050z

 

 
Built as Tug CLYDE for the Dutch Smit salvage company in 1957. She was renamed SMIT SALVOR in 1973 and then in 1979 sold to the Greek salvage company Matsas and renamed MATSAS SALVOR. In 1990 she was sold to a German gentleman and renamed SEAWOLFE. In 2000-2002 she had a major refit at Palma de Mallorca converting her into a luxury expedition yacht. A wonderful job they did. During summer 2006 she was sold and renamed DOLCE FAR NIENTE
 
     
 
 
LOA : 58.8 m
Beam : 11 m
Draft : 5.45 m
Hull : Steel, Ice Strengthened
Built : 1957, IHC Holland
Refit : 2002
 
Speed: 11 Knots
Engines: 2 x 1500 BHP MAN
Guests: 12
Crew : 15
Exname : SEAWOLFE C.
 
     
| Back to top | email webmaster | site map |
| Back to top |
 
© Copyright 2005 yachtmati. All rights reserved. Photographs may not be published web or print without prior permission